Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Party Time for My Writing Bud


This is a huge day(s) for my brilliant writing buddy, Beth Revis. She just announced her signing with Writers House, agent Merrilee Heifetz. I'm so excited and thrilled for her. She totally deserves this and her book ROCKS! It will sell and when it does, you need to go out and buy it and read it!

Check out all the details here.

So now it's time to party!!!!!

Here's some delcious Fudgy Milk Chocolate Fondue.






Grown Up Hot Chocolate







And some White Chocolate Party Mix

Notice the chocolate theme?

Congratulations Beth! I'm doing the writer's jig for you.


Note: pictures are taken by recipe creaters. (not me!)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ironically enough, I was (literally) eating a piece of chocolate when I read this post!!!

THANK YOU so much for sharing the joy!!!!! :)

C.R. Evers said...

YaY, Beth! I"m so happy for her!

MG Higgins said...

Yay for Beth!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats beth! I happen to like chocolate, too!

Kelly Polark said...

Yum! And congrats to Beth!!!

Nora MacFarlane said...

Congrats to Beth! Excellent news!

Brenda said...

Congrats Beth!!!