Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Critter is HERE!


Yep. That's right. Critter made the long, long flight over here. He was a little jet lagged when he first arrived, since our days were his night and so forth, but he's now fully recovered and out exploring.

The first order of business was to get him in a hanbok. Luke and I made one for him and he looks so cute in it. Don't you think?

Then we took him shopping.









He debated over which selection of kimchi to choose.









Got a little freaked out by the wide eyed fish and octopus.













He got hungry so I let him choose from dried squid or dried seaweed.









Luke told him to choose the seaweed, because it's salty and yummy.









Critter says shopping is really different in Korea but he had a blast.

Stay tuned in the next few days for more adventures from Critter. Hint: it starts with a p and is a place.

12 comments:

Bish Denham said...

I'm so glad Critter arrived safe and sound! I just know he'd going to have a blast!

Rena Jones said...

COOL! Can't wait to hear all about his adventures!

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

whoa that took some time - did he connect through Hawaii or something?

Brenda said...

Sounds like Critter is all ready having a fun adventure...shopping...what better way to spend your time in a new place...grin...

Kelly Polark said...

Critter is a jet setter! Have fun with him!

Kimbra Kasch said...

We did this with Flat Stanley and the kids and we still all remember him and his visit.

These are the times you're building memories that will last a lifetime.

PJ Hoover said...

Critter is making me hungry! he is too cute! I am so happy he's made his way to Korea!

C.R. Evers said...

~squeeee!~ I"m so excited that Critter made it to Korea and is getting a good taste of the culture! I'm so excited (and jealous) I can't wait to see what's next. :0)

C.R. Evers said...

oh, I almost forgot. Can I copy one of your pictures to put on my blog?

Christy

Unknown said...

SQUEEE!! Yay! Critter is here!!

Christina Farley said...

Yes CR! Copy any pictures you like. Beth if you need to as well, go for it.

Christina Farley said...

Shelli- yes! It took me forever to get this post going. Terrible I know. We took a bunch of pictures and lost them all! I had to do the palace ones twice. Eek!