Friday, January 29, 2010

Linky Love!

Some great stuff is happening in the Writing World. Check out these great post:

1. Mary Kole is offering the coolest contest ever. Enter the first 500 words of a MG or YA novel (must be FINISHED. Click here to enter.


2. Check out Beth's interview at Mormon Mommy Writers.

3. Check out this interview from Shelli's Market My Words with Cheryl Klein-a genius editor.

4. Feeling the BLUES not being able to go to the SCBWI NY conference? (I sure am!). Then check out Team Blog and get in the action and all the juicy details.

4 comments:

Kimbra Kasch said...

Oh one day I will make it to the NY SCBWI conference - until then - I'll have to read about it. :)

Corey Schwartz said...

Thanks for the links!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting the link to the interview! And for the SCBWI team interview...I really really really wish I was going to that!

Daisy Whitney said...

Team Blog did a great job covering SCBWI, especially my friend Suzanne Young!