Friday, July 3, 2009

Traveling

No, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth! I've been traveling and visiting family and friends. I haven't had much access to Internet so I've been amiss in my emailing and blogging.

Right now we're in Orlando and having fun seeing my side of the family. It's so nice and warm and humid here. I love it! We'll be visiting Disney soon too. I'll try to post pictures. And of course, I work there every summer too.

But if you're looking for a good contest, check out Ellen's blog where she's giving away a beautiful Chinese book, Where the Mountain Meets the Moon.

7 comments:

Kimbra Kasch said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I soooooo love Disney.

How fun is that to work at the Happiest Place on Earth?

Kelly Polark said...

I love Disney World, too! Have a great time!!

C.R. Evers said...

Have fun at Disney!!!!!

Rena Jones said...

Have a great time, Christina! Are you originally from FL? I can't remember if you ever told me where you call "home" outside of South Korea. I hope you're having a nice summer!

Lenore Appelhans said...

Yikes - Florida in summer is not my favorite. I think I spent the whole time inside!

Christina Farley said...

Kim- Yes! It is such a great place to work I love it.

Kelly and CR- Thanks!

Rena- My family lives in Florida so we come back every summer.

Lenore- You made me laugh!

Crystal said...

Glad you're having fun back here in the States, Christina! My kids want to go to Disney soooooooo bad!

Also, thanks for stopping by my blog.