Friday, June 29, 2012

Interview with Larissa Hardesty

I'm thrilled to share with you the interview I did we my local critique partner, Larissa Hardesty. We met a while back through Verla Kay's Blueboards. When I moved back to the States, I hitched a ride with Jessica Souders and her down to the SCBWI conference in Miami. Ever since we've been swapping chapters with each other.
She attended the SCBWI conference here in Orlando, FL with me and I asked her about what she was hoping to get out of the conference as well as tips of what to bring to a conference.


Thanks Larissa!

I'm also giving away another book of Danette Haworth's from the conference, SUMMER OF MOONLIGHT SECRETS. All you have to do is write a comment below. If you tweet, blog, or Facebook about this post, let me know in your comment for an extra point. Deadline in July 13th!

3 comments:

Rena Jones said...

I'd love to win a copy of Summer of Moonlight Secrets! Retweeted and will add this to my Facebook as well. :)

Akoss said...

I'm a SCBWI member but I have yet to attend any of their conferences. Posts like this help those like me who couldn't attend a lot.
Thanks for sharing.

I tweeted for an extra entry:
https://twitter.com/akossket/status/219509867591897088

Llehn said...

It's so nice to put a face and a voice to people you meet on the internet! Thanks for the interview!