Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Congratulations to My Agent!

One of the things I love about my agent, Jeff Ourvan, is he not only rocks at his job as my agent by placing my book into the right editor's hands, communicating quickly, and calming my worries, but he understands me as a writer. I think a lot of this stems from him being a writer himself.

So a big congratulations to Jeff for the release of his book, HOW TO COACH YOUTH BASEBALL SO EVERY KID WINS, published by Skyhorse Publishing.

It opens with a very cool foreword by Baseball Hall of Famer Orlando Cepeda and includes 100 color photos featuring a few kids from his past Little Leagues.

You can link to the Amazon or B&N listings right from his newly launched website: www.everykidwins.com.  Or just access it here on Amazon's or B&N's websites.  The book can also be found at your local bookstore May 1st.

I've already ordered my copy of the book. I've got two sport fanatics at home who are ready to learn all they can on baseball.

6 comments:

Mirka Breen said...

Congratulations to you agent. Did agent act as his own agent, or is he a free-agent? (Kidding.)
I have three Baseball fans at my house, and will pass the word.

Ruth Schiffmann said...

No sports fans in this house, but how nice of you to spread the word about Jeff's book. Sounds like you've got a great agent there.

Golden Eagle said...

Congratulations to your agent! :)

Bonnee Crawford said...

That's so cute :) I think it'd feel better about an agent knowing that they are a writer too. Congrats to Jeff!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Jeff! It's awesome when agents are writers, too. They understand both the business and creative sides of things.

Kelly Polark said...

That is cool. And so useful. THere are so many volunteer little league coaches in every community, this would be a great resource!