Sunday, December 11, 2011

Winners of ACROSS THE UNIVERSE Contest Announced

First of all, thank you to everyone who entered the contest for ACROSS THE UNIVERSE! What fun.

And now for the winners. I used random.org to choose the three lucky winners.

They are.....

The 2 paperbacks of ACROSS THE UNIVERSE go to:
Tricia-wa and Chrystal

The preorder of  A MILLION SUNS goes to:
EM Alexander

Congratulations guys!

Email me your address at farley dot christinal at gmail dot com

And for all of you who didn't win, don't worry. Because tomorrow I'm announcing another big giveaway with lots and lots of books to celebrate finishing my first draft of my current project. 

2 comments:

Buttercup said...

Congratulations to the winners. Some great reading to come.

Emy Shin said...

Congratulations to the winners! :)