Monday, February 15, 2010

Link Fest!

Lots of great stuff happening in the writing world that you don't want to miss.

Check out Shelli's blog, Market My Words all week long for some absolutely incredible prizes. (i.e. agent critiques and marketing advice!)

Then on Elana's blog, Navigating the Publishing World with a Real Splash of Life, she's having a Pay it Forward Contest with more cool agent critique rewards.

Shannon O'Donnell on her Book Dreaming blog, is giving away Elana's book and a gift card.

And if your still bored, check out my blog post on MiG Writers on how to bring multiculturalism into your writing.

Special thanks to my hubby for taking the picture. It's a palace from the Shilla Dynasty in Kyongju.

9 comments:

Kimbra Kasch said...

What a cool pic!

Bish Denham said...

Yep, lots going on in blog-land this week!

Kelly Polark said...

Oh, wow, gorgeous picture!
Those are great contests!!

MG Higgins said...

Thanks for the links. Time to check 'em out.

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

thanks for the shout out girlie! :)

Elana Johnson said...

Hey, thanks for the shout-out! You are awesome. :)

Angela Ackerman said...

Oh thanks for those!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Thanks for the link-love!

I love, love, love the picture. :-)

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.